We are dedicated to providing high-quality care to our patients in both an ambulatory and inpatient setting. Our Surgeons has expertise in the broad scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery and serves the needs of the local and regional community through patient care, continuing education, and participation in various organizations.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery provides care for a full range of needs, from the usual tooth removal to complicated surgical repair of jaw fractures or craniofacial abnormalities. Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons treat the following conditions:
Complex Oral & Facial Pain
Complex Dental Rehabilitation
Facial Fractures & Trauma
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Malocclusion (Misaligned Teeth & Bite)
Oral/Head & Neck Cancers
Salivary Gland Diseases
Maxillofacial Surgery deal with the diagnosis and treatment of patients with diseases affecting the mouth, jaws, face, and neck.
The Maxillofacial Surgery treatment at the Vadodara provides clinicians in the Alkapuri area and throughout Central and Vadodara with a reliable referral service for diagnosis and management of patients with problems in the Maxillofacial region. Our state-of-the-art facility is located in the R C Dutt Road near Alkapuri.
Patients who are anxious may require sedation for their outpatient surgical experience. We provide sedation and anesthesia care in a monitored, safely administered, and controlled manner, by providers who are well trained in these anesthetic techniques.
Head , Face And Jaw Fractures
Secondary Corrective Surgery
Cleft Lip & Palate
Cyst & Tumours
Salivary Gland Pathology
Reduced Mouth Opening
Temporo-mandibular Joint Disorders
Sub-specialties within oral and maxillofacial surgery are
- Dentoalveolar surgery – treatment of teeth (including implants) craniofacial structures
- Oral medicine – diagnosis and treatment of conditions in and around the cervicofacial structures
- Salivary gland surgery including using minimally invasive techniques to remove stones from ducts
- Facial skin surgery including removing facial cancers and tumors
- Trauma – treatment of facial soft and hard tissue injuries of the craniofacial structures
- Craniofacial deformity and orthognathic surgery – the correction of jaw disproportion
- Head and neck cancer – removal of tumors and reconstruction
- Jaw joint problems and facial pain
- Cleft lip and palate surgery
- Aesthetic facial surgery
- Dental implants placements