Everything you need to know about Enhancing Appearance
What is Facial Plastic Surgery?
Facial Enhancement, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Cosmetic surgery (aesthetic surgery) is one kind of surgery made to fix or reshape normal structures of the face, essentially to enhance the patient’s appearance and self-esteem.
Surgery sharpens the physical appearance of the human face. It depends on how expert surgeons can restore, alter or reconstruct parts of the face. While some surgery treatments occur from trauma, cancer treatment or congenital anomalies, others are optional.
Face and Hair Clinic‘s surgeons are trained and experienced at using the latest techniques in order to provide the best possible outcome for our patients. Face and Hair Clinic is known worldwide for patient safety, compassionate care and, of course, the most elegant, impeccable results
Enhancing Appearance with Facial Rejuvenation
Face Repair Surgery, Scar Revision Surgery, nip and tuck Everything at one place.
All of your cosmetic surgery needs in one single roof. Stepping into a luxurious world of beauty where you will experience the highest standard of aesthetic with a complete menu of services that include reconstructive surgery, fillers, and laser treatments.
Face and Hair Clinic is one of India’s leading medical centers. The Adult Face Reduction Clinic, part of Facial Rhinoplasty and Reconstructive Surgery, is fully dedicated to excellence in patient care and cross-disciplinary research that brings current medical progress into clinical practice.
You will look as good as you feel
Masters in Rhinoplasty, Anaplasty and Blepharoplasty
As a Most Recommended Clinic for Face and Hair, We conceit personally on placing the leading standards for training, expertise, and ethical practice in the medical specialty of plastic surgery. You’ll see why choosing a Face & Hair Clinic’s surgeon means you’re choosing a genuine cosmetic surgery specialist.
Whether you are a patient regarding plastic surgery or a physician seeking to advance your training and qualifications in the specialty of cosmetic surgery, we hope you find the resources here helpful as you conduct your research.
Explore our website for planning tools to find pricing data and information about popular cosmetic procedures, search our member directory to locate a cosmetic surgeon near you, or browse our before & after gallery to see what changes are possible with the help of a board-certified cosmetic surgeon.
Benefits Of Plastic Surgery
- Increased Self-Esteem
- Better Physical Health
- More Effective Mental Health
- More Possibility in Daily Life
- Removing any Birth Mark
- Enhanced Skin Level
- Remove any annoying shape of face
Some Hidden Benefits
- Plastic surgery helps in gaining the image of a person, which in turn leads to a boost in confidence level.
- To keep the result of plastic operations like liposuction, tummy tuck, etc it is important to carry out regular activities and to have a balanced diet. This, in turn, leads the person to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Treatment can improve queries like breathing issues, eyesight problems, neck and back pain.
- Treatments helps in removing excess skin and fat leading to a well-toned body
- Yet though aesthetic surgery gains these benefits, it also has risks. But choosing a board approved and experienced surgeon for your surgery could result in a decrease in the possibilities of complications and risks.
We are Offering Reliable Plastic Surgery Treatments
Dr. Megha offers a wide range of age-reversing facial procedures that rejuvenate the physical appearance, boost self-confidence and revitalize one’s quality of life.
Maxillofacial Surgery – Treatments Includes
- Head , Face And Jaw Fractures – Mandibular fracture, also known as fracture of the Jaw
- Secondary Corrective Surgery – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cleft Lip & Palate – As part of the ageing process the skin of the face and neck progressively loses its elasticity..
- Orthognathic – Surgery corrective jaw surgery or simply jaw surgery
- Cyst & Tumours – We also Provides treatments for cyst and tumours
- Soft Tissue – Face and Hair’s advances in head and neck cancer reconstruction
- Genioplasty – Providing better balance to the facial features.
- Oral Cancer – Treatment includes surgery and radiation therapy.
- Salivary Gland Pathology – Pathology and treatment of salivary gland conditions
- Skin Cancer – Enhance treatments for facial skin cancer
- Reduced Mouth Opening – Mouth opening & access for treatment interventions
- Facial Palsy – Sudden weakness in the muscles on one half of the face.
- Temporo-mandibular Joint Disorders – Pain and compromised movement of the jaw joint and the surrounding muscles
- Craniofacial Surgery – Deals with congenital and acquired deformities of the head, skull, face, neck, jaws and associated structures
- Ankylosis – Abnormal stiffening and immobility of a joint due to fusion of the bones.
- Sleep Apnea – A potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts.
- Facial Infections – Life-Threatening Oro-Facial Infections.
Surgical Facial Cosmetic – Treatments Includes
- Facelift/Rhytidectomy – Surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck.
- Oculoplastic Surgery – It also deals with the reconstruction of the eye and associated structures.
- Ear Correction – Otoplasty – Plastic surgery corrects the position of the ears
- Neck Liposuction – Can help create a beautiful, natural-looking neck line
- Eyelid Surgery/Blepharoplasty – Reduces bagginess from lower eyelids and removes excess skin from the upper eyelids.
- Double Chin Reduction – Treatment To Lose That Extra Facial Chub
- Nose Reshaping/Rhinoplasty – Enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose.
- Lip Enhancement/Augmentaion – Alter the appearance of the lips by increasing their fullness through enlargement using fillers.
- Septoplasty/DNS – Septoplasty is a surgical procedure to correct a deviated septum.
- Dimple Creation – Help you have a great looking smile.
- Cheek Augmentation – Intended to emphasize the cheeks on a person’s face.
- Scar Revision – Improve or reduce the appearance of scars.
Non Surgical Facial Cosmetic – Treatments Includes
- Skin Tag/Mole Ramoval – If a skin tag is irritated or its appearance is bothersome, a doctor can remove it.
- Skin Rejuvenation – Adds bone to your upper jaw in the area of your molars and premolars.
- Laser Photofacial – Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment.
- Platelet rich plasma – Replaces missing bone in order to repair bone fractures that are extremely complex.
- Chemical Peel – Technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin.
- Microdermabrasion – Full Mouth Reconstruction, Rehabilitation, Restoration
- Cosmetic Lasers – Reduce facial wrinkles and skin irregularities
- Skin Lightening And Glow Therapy – Adds bone to your upper jaw in the area of your molars and premolars.
- Permanent Hair Removal – Highly concentrated light into hair follicles.
- Anti Aging – Many treatments available to combat the aging effects.
- Meso Therapy – Replaces missing bone in order to repair bone fractures that are extremely complex.
- Ultrasounf Based Skin Tightening – Ultherapy uses noninvasive ultrasound energy to lift the eyebrow, neck and under-chin.
- Acne And Acne Marks Care – Adds bone to your upper jaw in the area of your molars and premolars.
- Dermal Fillers – To help fill in facial wrinkles, restoring a smoother appearance.
- Birthmarks And Pigment Removal – Adds bone to your upper jaw in the area of your molars and premolars.
- Skin Texture Imrovement – Adds bone to your upper jaw in the area of your molars and premolars.
- Dark Circle Removal – Adds bone to your upper jaw in the area of your molars and premolars.
Oral Surgery – Treatments Includes
- Dentoalveolar Surgery – focuses on routine oral problems such as extractions, bone contouring, and minor soft tissue repairs.
- Oral Lesions – Treatment for infections, systemic conditions, associated dermatological diseases, and recurrent aphthous ulcers
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – procedure to remove one or more wisdom teeth
- Flap Surgery For Teeth – Allow a dentist to reach the root of the tooth and the bone.
- Painless Teeth Removal – The extraction process itself is painless and fast with the increase of better anesthesia numbing the area where the teeth are located.
- Orofacial Pain – Orofacial pain is a general term covering any pain which is felt in the mouth, jaws and the face.
Hair Transplants – Treatments Includes
- Bio Natural FUE Technique – Individual hair grafts (hair roots) are taken from the back of the head.
- Mesotherapy – Triggers hair re-growth for both men and women.
- Hair Loss Therapy – Advanced laser therapy for hair loss
- Platelet Rich Plasma – Protein derived from whole blood, centrifuged to remove red blood cells.
- Beard Transplant – Advanced Beard transplant treatment