Eyelid Surgery Overview
Blepharoplasty, also known as eyelid surgery
Many factors including old age, sun damage, smoking, cramps and obesity, tissue sinking and rubbing aids in the supporting tissues. This area is often one of the first spoilers, because the skin of the eyelid is thinner than the rest of the face. Acne or scratched eyes that people actually look different or tired.
Eyelid Surgery is a surgical procedure that improves the appearance of upper and lower crusts by tightening muscles and tissues or removing excess fat and skin. This procedure can be done equally on men and women and gives a small, more refreshing look that reflects on the perfect face.
When to Consider Eyelid Surgery
- Eyelid surgery and Bright lift surgery restore eyes, brows and fore open more open, refreshing and naturally youthful looks.
- If you are overweight, hang the skin covering the natural folds of the above crusts.
- If you have an eye crust that is loose skin hanging above the crust
- If your upper and lower eyelids look, your eyes will look tired and old
- If there is a deep cavity under your eyes
The Blepharoplasty Procedure
The procedure has changed from simple skin lifting to more complex deeper plane lifting techniques
Blepharoplasty is an outpatient process that is usually performed under local anesthesia. Extra fats and skin are removed by a small chest made in the natural crease on the upper eyelid and lower eyelid lobe. If only extra fat is present in the lower lids, then it can be removed by a procedure known as Blepharoplasty, in which the lower enclosures are made without an external sink or without the ink in the lid.